QD Forensics Pty Ltd is a leading provider of forensic document examination, handwriting and signature comparisons and digital examination services to state and federal government departments, private investigators, companies, members of the legal community and private individuals.
Please direct enquiries by phone to 0419154182 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Document examination and Digital examination evidence is used in a wide range of investigations and circumstances, the outcomes of such examinations can provide valuable primary or supporting evidence and generate new lines of inquiry in ongoing investigations. If you are unsure whether your investigation would benefit from our services please make contact so that we can discuss your matter further.
Forensic Document Examination Services
- Examination of disputed signatures
- Examination of disputed handwriting
- Examination of erasures, obliterations and alterations to documents
- Examination and visualisation of indented and latent impressions on documents
- Examination of typed, machine and computer generated documents
- Examination of security identity documents
- Examination of counterfeit documents
Forensic Digital Examination Services
- Recovery of damaged or deleted files from various media formats e.g. Hard Drives, USB devices, Compact Flash Cards & SSD’s
- Data format conversion
- Image authentication and image editing detection
- Specialised photography
- Scientific imaging
- Independent peer review of other experts reports
- Presentation of expert evidence in court
About QD Forensics
John Ganas, the Director of QD Forensics is a recognised expert with over 28 years experience in Forensic Document Examination and holds a Degree of Bachelor of Science, a Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Science, a Graduate Diploma in Computer Science, an Associate Diploma in Applied Photography and a Certificate IV in Biometric Technologies.
He has extensive court experience, regularly providing specialised lectures and training to various law enforcement groups and government agencies, and a sessional lecturer on Document Examination at La Trobe University, Swinburne University and The University of Melbourne.
He is a member and past president of the Australian and New Zealand Forensic Science Society (ANZFSS) Vic Branch, a member and past chairperson of the Senior Managers of Australian and New Zealand Forensic Laboratories (SMANZFL) Document Examination Specialist Advisory Group, a member of the Australasian Society of Forensic Document Examiners (ASFDE), a member of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Evidence Based Policing (ANZSEBP) and a member of the International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (IAFCI).